Red Carpet Fashion
Hollywood A-listers strutted their trendy threads and posed for the paparazzi outside the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, Sunday evening prior to one of Hollywood’s most fashionable events – the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards.
Who rocked the Red Carpet? We caught up with ARTISTRY Global Makeup Artist, Rick DiCecca, to get some of his fashion favorites.
- Heidi Klum rocked it in sea foam! Her makeup was luminous – she just keeps getting better and better.
- Ginnifer Goodwin wore a beautiful makeup trend that never gets old: sexy smoky eyes, softly defined cheeks and an almost nude lip. Perfection.
- Jessica Lange was stunning in red! With soft, natural makeup, she looked absolutely beautiful.
- Tina Fey was a big hit! Great hair, great dress and great makeup!
- Sofia Vergara, Hayden Panettiere and Christina Hendricks were definitely a few of the most beautiful during the night.